Our website Search
Our website Recent Posts
- Your Role in Expanding Education Globally?
- What is Our Duty as Human Beings?
- Why should garlic be avoided? or No Garlic, No Onion diet.
- Japa Affirmations
- Petition against banning of Bhagavad Gita in Russia
- Supreme Power weekend participients speak about experiences
- Laws of nature or Balanced and Healthy lifestyle for Devotees
Our website Pages
Category Archives: Sattva, Raja, Tama gunas
Yoga suggests that there are three major qualities of human temperament: Tamas Dullness Aversion, sloth, ignorance, inertia, and depression. Rajas Excitement Desire, reaction, restlessness, over-excitement, and mania. Sattva Balance Holistic health, integration, consistency, mind, intelligence, sanity, and wisdom. Influence of … Continue reading